Simran is a Los Angeles-based lifestyle and interior designer. Her work spans a wide range of scales and aesthetics, and she has completed projects for clients from Brentwood to the Arts District and beyond.
Simran’s careful eye has garnered her praise in Apartment Therapy and The New York Times and led her to open the interior design focused Instagram account @interiordesignmonologue. She received her BA in Art History from Princeton University and a certificate in Interior Architecture from UCLA.
Currently, Simran is renovating a historic 1925 Tudor revival in Los Feliz as a family home for her husband and two step-children.
- Interior design for remodels and ground-up builds
- Selection and procurement of furnishings, window coverings and light fixtures
- Custom furniture design and oversight of manufacture
- Design of kitchen and bath spaces
- Custom cabinetry design
- Coordination of permit drawings and the permit process
- Project management, including all phases of design and construction